Specialise in Customer Solutions
What is a Backup Solution
A backup system automates the process of backing up your important computer records and transferring them to a secure off-site location. The backup software is installed on your server or computers, and schedules are set to automatically back them up. This information is transmitted via a secure link using your internet connection to the backup vault.
What Does a Backup Protect You From?
Ransomware and cryptolocke
About Us And Our Backup Service
Protecting Your Business
Ready To Speak About Protecting Your Business?
How Secure is Our Backup?
When our client backs up your data it secures it using AES-256 ‘military grade’ encryption, from then onwards your data is encrypted at all points of the backup journey – from transit to our vault and finally at ‘rest’ in our storage. The only stage that your information is decrypted is when you need a restore.
Customer Pain Points
- Slow backup speed
- Large amounts of wasted bandwidth
- Problems restoring large backups
- Frequent re-uploads of all backup data
- 100% white-label
- 9-9 support M-F EST
- Silent install
- Customer portal
- Free SSL server certificate
- Unlimited data
- Creatable USB recovery wizard
- HIPAA compliant storage in the US and the EU
- Platform built by techs for techs
- Remotely manage and control endpoint backups from central dashboard
- Automatic updates
- Remotely browse endpoint file system for easy configuration
Fast, bandwidth- efficient backups since deduplication is client- side, saving storage space.
Your oldest backup can restore just as fast
as your most recent. No need for differentials.
Compressed and Encrypted
During backup, transit and rest. The only time it is unencrypted is during a restore.
No Full Re- uploads
After the first backup, you’ll never have to re-
upload the full file again.
Disk Image Backup
- 5 Backup directly to the cloud (Azure, AWS, etc)
- No spool space required
- Restore directly to devices/partitions ‘bare-metal recovery’
- Restore as virtual disk files (vmdk)
Files & Folders Backup
- Custom schedules
- Custom exclusions
- Custom retention
- Remotely configuring backups from your server
Application Backup Capabilities
Microsoft SQL Server
Protect SQL Server 2005 and above, including SQL Server 2019 with no spool space required.
Protect exchange server 2007 and above, including 2019.
Windows Server System State
Windows Server System State supports backing up System State .vhd files.
Windows System Backup
Protect entire system volumes as .vhd / .vhdx files.
Supports Oracle MySQL and compatible servers such as MariaDB and Percona Server with no spool space required.
More Application Backup Capabilities
- Self-hosted MongoDB server software
- MongoDB Community Server
- MongoDB Enterprise Server
- TokuMX / Percona Server for Mongo
- Protect Cloud hosted MongoDB services (SaaS)
- MongoDB Atlas
- Amazon DocumentDB with MongoDB Compatibility
- Azure CosmosDB’s API for MongoDB
- Alibaba Cloud ApsaraDB for MongoDB
- MailStore Server
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Pervasive PSQL
You may use the “Program Output” stdout Protected Item type as an integration point to back up a variety of different programs including:
- Percona Server
- Interbase XE7
- Cockroach DB